Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Merits



So yes, I too have a merit show on display. It's way way up on the fourth floor
, by the bathrooms at the south end of the hall. (I know what you're thinking, "The fourth floor is only WAY up. Not WAY WAY up." To that I say, "if you think that then you're on the wrong floor." And you can take that to the bank)
In the process of hanging up the show, however, I realized how nice it is to have such easy access to my work. It's all right there, up on a wall where I can see it, or in a book that I can simply thumb through. It's such a nice change from fumbling through all of my Bristol board to get to something. I even find looking at it on a computer to be cumbersome, but up on a wall or all together in a book is so...simple. So I think when I get a house of my own, I'll have to hang all of my work up on the walls, not out of egotism, but out of sheer convenience.

2 comments:

Toby Jones said...

egotistical wretch.

Unknown said...

Ah yes. Beauty is my only positive attribute.