Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog-a-login'

2 am, reading everyone's blogs, feeling as though I ought to actually post something.

A nice work day today. I finally started the pencils for my Comic 3 assignment. Working title: "The Legend of Joey Batini." It's about a kid in 1950s Brooklyn who gets beat up and has his bike stolen by a bully. He eventually steals it back from the bully's house, only to be arrested for breaking and entering. It's going to be six pages. Today I probably did about two pages worth of pencils.
It's weird. Lately I just don't really care about my assignments very much. Maybe I got burnt out on it or something. I don't know. Oh well. Hopefully I can bring myself to care about the final project for Comic 3. It's supposed to be a 14 page original story. I really want to come up with something good.
In other news, I got a bitchin' coat from my grandma the other day. It's super long and I can zip up around my face and look ridiculous. I can't wait for it to be cold enough to justify doing that. SWISH!

um, the end?

2 comments:

Zachary Nash said...

I'm also dipped in that apathy.
I'm only excited about painting.

We need a break.
A spring break.

Ed Choy Moorman said...

I'm excited to see what you come up with. I have no doubt that you'll make something awesome.