Monday, February 25, 2008

Two words: Blood Geyser

This Saturday I was...fortunate..? Enough to see Matthew McConaughey's newest "romcom". And boy, the Fool's Gold I saw. In order to justify being in the theater at the time, I decided to keep track of several important categories. The stats break down as follows:

People getting hit with things/collisions: 23


*Direct references to sex: 10

Number of times Matthew McConaughey wore a shirt: 10

Number of times Matthew McConaughey was shirtless: 9


*I feel this statistic requires some explaining. By "Direct references to sex" I mainly mean references to Matthew McConaughey's character being good in bed, prostitutes, and blatant sexual inuendos (i.e. a sword landing right in front of a girl's crotch). Well, I think I've mined MY share of gold. FOOL'S gold that is. Specifically.


"Ain't no fool but a gold fool."



P.S. There's a blood geyser in Fool's Gold.